Ever wanted to hear all your favorite past, present, and future radio hits all in one place? Enter Calvin Harris’ 18 Months LP. This album is essentially mega-hit after mega-hit, separating tracks like “We Found Love,” “Let’s Go,” and “Feel So Close” with interludes like “Green Valley,” “Mansion” and “School.” To make sure things don’t get too pop though, Calvin carefully spreads out his “Iron” collab with Nicky Romero, “Awooga” and the new “Drinking From The Bottle” with Tinie Tempah among the “Sweet Nothing’s” and “I Need Your Love’s” for what turns out to be a great mix of styles.
Between the thoroughly rinsed melodies like “Bounce” and new found bangers like “Thinking About You” there is a lot to take in on 18 Months. At least 10 of the 15 are songs that either have or certainly will be blasting through your radio this Fall/Winter, and while that may throw a few hipsters for a loop, the album is actually quite amazing for what it is. Stream it below or on Calvin’s website, and find 18 Months out on October 29th/30th.
18 Months Tracklist:
01. Green Valley
02. Bounce’ (featuring Kelis)
03. Feel So Close
04. We Found Love (Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris)
05. We’ll Be Coming Back (featuring Example)
07. Iron (Nicky Romero featuring Calvin Harris)
08. I Need Your Love (featuring Ellie Goulding)
09. Drinking From The Bottle (featuring Tinie Tempah)
10. Sweet Nothing (featuring Florence Welch)
12. Here 2 China (with Dillion Francis, featuring Dizzee Rascal)
13. Let’s Go (featuring Ne-Yo)
15. Thinking About You (featuring Ayah Marar)